Payment Options for Coleman Vision
Many health and vision insurances do offer a discount on the cost of LASIK. These plans include but are not limited to:
Several payment options are available:
Option A: Payment in Full
- Payment in full is due on the day of your procedure and can be paid by cash, personal check, cashier's check, or credit card.
- We accept all major credit cards.
- COLEMAN VISION is enrolled in Trustwave's Trusted Commerce™ program to validate compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) mandated by all the major credit card associations including: American Express, Discover, MasterCard Worldwide, Visa.
Option B: Deferred Interest Financing**
- You can pay for your procedure over 6-24 months with deferred interest.
- There are no application fees or forms. Click the above link or call toll-free at 1-800-365-8295.
Tax Deduction Benefit:
If you itemize your tax return, Laser Vision Correction can be tax deductible. Ask your tax expert for details.
Flex or Cafeteria Plan:
Ask your employer about this option which would allow you to put money aside and then use pre-tax dollars for Laser Vision Correction.
Please call our office to schedule a complimentary consultation. We understand the cost of LASIK is both a big financial and emotional investment. Coleman Vision is dedicated exclusively to LASIK.